Play Days are designed for various levels of players to participate in a fun, low pressure, yet competitive setting. A 2-3 hour Play Day allows kids to have multiple matches with and against a variety of players. Whether the objective is the next step of playing in USTA-sanctioned tournaments and USTA Jr. Team Tennis, or additional playtime for those already competing, Play Days provide an informal yet competitive setting without the threat of elimination. Development and enhancement of skills in a fun atmosphere will enhance their love of the game.
Receive FREE stuff by hosting a Play Day. For more information, click here.
For more information about Play Days, please contact Christine Nickels in the USTA Northern Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modified serving for less experienced players
- Low Pressure, non-elimination formats
- Organized by level or flights
- Rotate and play multiple opponents in short, continuous matches
- Play format can vary and include team play
- Provides a fun atmosphere with refreshments, prizes and awards
- Includes a Parent Orientation
- Can be organized by schools, parks, youth centers, colleges, and tennis facilities
- USTA Membership is encouraged but not required
- Good opportunity to promote other programs (e.g., USTA Jr. Team Tennis, USTA Jr. Tournaments, etc.)