2014-15 Upcoming Trainings
November 21-22, 2014 - Twin Cities
USTA Northern Community Tennis Workshop
"Play Your Way"
For more information and to register, click here.
Friday, November 21 - Minnesota Valley Country Club, Bloomington, Minn.
8-10:30 a.m.: Tournament Director's Training Part 1
10:45-11:45 a.m.: General Session on Progressing Players through Red, Orange, Green, Yellow
Noon-1:30 p.m.: Community Tennis Luncheon
1:45-3:00 p.m.:Parks and Recreation Round Table
1:45-4:30 p.m.: Tournament Director's Training - Part 2
4:45-5:30 p.m. - USTA Northern Annual Meeting
6:00-9:30 p.m. - USTA Northern Annual Awards Banquet
Saturday, November 22 at Fred Wells Tennis & Education Center in St. Paul, Minn.
8:45-10:00 a.m.: Keynote: Mike Barrell - Founder and CEO, evolve9
10:15-11:15 a.m.: On and Off Court Breakout Sessions
11:15-1:00 p.m.: Networking Table Discussions, facilitated by community leaders on a variety of relevant topics
1:15-4:30 p.m.: On and Off Court Breakout Sessions
4:30-4:45 p.m.:Closing and Door Prizes
5:00-9:00 p.m.: Mixed Doubles Event
February 21, 2015 - Eau Claire, Wis.
10 and Under Workshop
Eau Claire YMCA Indoor Tennis Center, 229 Moore St., Eau Claire, Wis.
6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Trainer: Tony Stingley
For more information, contact Matt Boughton at (715) 836-8470 or at email@example.com.
The USTA has refreshed and revamped their on-court training workshops. Learn more about the different workshops!
To apply for a customized workshop training, click here.
What Training is Right For You and Your Organization? Click here for more information.
10 and Under Tennis Workshop
- 3.5 hours in length
- Focus is on 10 and Under Tennis play format including age appropriate play situations and games
- Target Audience: Volunteers, parents and tennis teachers and coaches who want to learn more about how to teach in the world of 10 and Under Tennis
Team Coaching Workshop - NEW
- Repositioning of the former Recreational Coaches Workshop (RCW)
- 3.5 hours in length
- Focus is on team organization, skill development, activities and games. It will not overlap the content of the 10 and Under Tennis Workshop.
- Target Audience: Jr. Team Tennis, Middle School and High School Coaches